I have finally completed the first version of soggybritches.com, complete with Home page, Blog page, About page and Contact page. Though, I seem to be having difficulty with getting my contact entries to actually go to the email that I set up for this website. Rome wasn’t built in a day, from what I hear, so there is hope for me yet.
Note: I was able to get the contact information going to the correct email address now. Woohoo! Getting there.
Also, Facebook is giving me issues with creating an Author’s page. So I won’t be adding a link to it until I can get this resolved.
I have never had a FB account with my new email address